9 Kaki Bukit Place (Credit: CBRE)
A five-storey intermediate terrace factory at 9 Kaki Bukit Place in Eunos is up for sale at $5.5 million ($420 psf).
Located within Eunos Techpark I, the property sits on a land plot of 4,795 sq ft, with an existing gross floor area of 13,110 sq ft. It is zoned for Business 2 use with a gross plot ratio of 2.5 under URA’s Master Plan 2014. The property was completed in the late 1990s and has a balance lease of 36 years.
The property is within walking distance to Kaki Bukit MRT Station on the Downtown Line. It is also served by Eunos Link and Kaki Bukit Avenue 1, as well as arterial roads which connect to the Pan-Island Expressway, East Coast Parkway Expressway and Kallang-Paya Lebar Expressway.
Having undergone refurbishment in 2014, the property is in good move-in condition, says CBRE, the exclusive marketing agent for the site. It features practical building specifications with passenger and cargo lifts, and sheltered loading bays for containers up to 20 feet, it says. Occupants also have access to at least four car park lots.
Commercial and industrial buildings nearby include Techlink, Eunos Techpark II, Enterprise One and Kaki Bukit Techpark I & II.
The expression of interest exercise will close at 3pm on Oct 1.
For price trends, recent transactions, other project info, check out the Kaki Bukit Place research page
- Industrial rents and prices largely flat in 1Q2019
- Two industrial factories at Third Chin Bee Road for sale at above $9 mil
- Industrial rents and prices stabilising after 14 quarters of decline
- Singapore Property for Sale & Rent, Latest Property News, Advanced Analytics Tools
- Mapletree Industrial Trust to embark on redevelopment project in Kallang
- Industrial building in Tai Seng for sale at $23 mil
- JTC launches two sites under 1H2019 IGLS
- Public tender for industrial site at Gul Circle launched
- En Bloc Calculator, Find Out If Your Condo Will Be The Next en-bloc
- HDB Resale Flats Up For Sale, Affordable Units Available