Sucker Punch Productions has released a new trailer for its highly-anticipated PlayStation 4 exclusive action-adventure game, Ghost of Tsushima, and finally announced a release date: June 26.
Set on the island of Tsushima, Japan, the game follows the story of Sakai Jin, and his comrades in their battle against the Mongol invaders in the year 1274.
The new story trailer sheds some light on how Jin becomes the “Ghost of Tsushima” in the first place.
- PS4 surpasses 106 million units sold, US$1.15 billion in sales
- Sony patents new PlayStation controller design with back buttons
Four different pre-orders are now available:
- Basic Digital Edition
- Digital Deluxe Edition, which includes an exclusive Hero of Tsushima skin
- Special Edition, which includes the same skin plus a SteelBook case
- Collector’s Edition, which also includes a replica mask.
Pre-ordering any edition will reward fans with a Jin avatar, mini soundtrack, and a Jin PS4 dynamic theme.