The "Cerebral and Pulse Oximeter Global Market - Forecast to 2026" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Cerebral and pulse oximeters are class of non-invasive medical devices used for monitoring of oxygen saturation in arterial and cerebral blood. These devices are mainly used for monitoring purposes in critical care, Operation rooms, general wards, home care settings, ambulatory surgical centers and in recreational activities where continuous monitoring of oxygen is required.
Variation in oxygen level may lead to several complications such as hypoxia, Polycythemia, which is an increased production of red blood cells. Polycythemia increases the risk of clotting and can hurt brain function. Hence to prevent brain damage, heart failure and death continuous monitoring of oxygen level in blood is needed.
The cerebral and pulse oximeter are expected to grow steadily at a low single digit CAGR from 2019 to 2026. Increase in incidence of respiratory and cardiovascular diseases, rising adoption in homecare settings, growing use of patient monitoring devices in hospitals and launch of convenient fingertip and wrist oximeters are the factors driving the market growth. The technological advancements and increase in new product approval are expected to offer potential opportunities.
However, various factors such as inaccuracy in results and skin integrity issues are limiting the growth of cerebral and pulse oximeter global market. The threats for the market include lack of awareness about the diseases in emerging countries and stringent regulatory requirements for new products.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Executive Summary
3 Market Analysis
3.2 Market Segmentation
3.3 Factors Influencing Market
3.3.1 Drivers And Opportunities
188.8.131.52 Increase In Incidence Of Cardiac And Respiratory Disorders
184.108.40.206 Technological Advancements
220.127.116.11 Increase In Hospitalization And Surgeries
18.104.22.168 Increase In Demand For Pulse Oximeters In Homecare Settings And Recreational Activities.
3.3.2 Restraints And Threats
22.214.171.124 Inaccuracy Of Results
126.96.36.199 Skin Integrity Issues
188.8.131.52 Lack Of Awareness Of The Disease
184.108.40.206 Stringent Regulatory Requirements For New Products
3.4 Regulatory Affairs
3.5 Technological Advancements
3.6 Porter's Five Force Analysis
3.7 Supply Chain Analysis
3.8 Market Share Analysis
3.9 Oximeter Product Approvals
3.10 Reimbursement Scenario
3.11 Adult V/S Neonatal/Pediatric Cerebral And Pulse Oximeter
3.12 Cerebral Oximetr Units Sold And Installed Base And Market Penetration
3.13 Pulse Oximeters Units Sold And Installed Base
4 Cerebral And Pulse Oximeter Global Market, By Product
5 Cerebral And Pulse Oximeter Global Market, By Application
6 Cerebral And Pulse Oximeter Global Market, By End-Users
7 Cerebral And Pulse Oximeter Market By Region
7.2 North America
8 Competitive Landscape
9 Major Companies
- Acare Technology Co. Ltd.,
- Advanced Instrumentations
- Ame Worldwide
- American Diagnostic Corporation
- Andes Fit
- Apex Medical Systems
- Aseptika Ltd.
- Beijing Choice Electronic Technology Co., Ltd (Chicemmed)
- Beurer Gmbh
- Bi Group Plc (Prestige Medical)
- Bistos Co., Ltd
- Bitmos Gmbh
- Bluepoint Medical
- Clarity Medial
- Cmi Health Inc.
- Conmed Corporation
- Contec Medical Systems Co., Ltd.
- Corplus World
- Devon International Group Inc.
- Doctroid India Pvt., Ltd
- Edwards Lifesciences Corporation
- Emco Meditek Pvt. Ltd.
- Ge Healthcare
- Gmbh & Co. Kg
- Hamamatsu Photonics
- Heal Force Bio-Meditech Holdings Limited
- Huntleigh Healthcare
- I-Tech Medical Division
- Ihealth Labs Inc.
- Infinium Medical
- Infunix Technology Co., Ltd.,
- Iradimed Inc.
- Jerry Medical Instrument
- Jg Moriya
- Kestrel Labs, Inc.
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- Life Plus Medical
- List Of Companies Mentioned In The Report
- Little Doctor International (S) Pte. Ltd.
- Marketlab Inc (Newmatic Medicals)
- Masimo Corporation
- Med-Botics Llc
- Mediaid Inc.
- Medical Point
- Medisana Gmbh
- Meditech Equipment Co.,Ltd
- Medlab Medizinische Diagnosegerte
- Medlume Scientific Co., Ltd.
- Medtronic Plc
- Mespere Lifesciences
- Metko Ltd.
- Mhc Medical Products, Llc
- Moor Instruments Ltd.
- Nihon Kohden Corporation
- Nonin Medical Inc.
- Nuova Gmbh
- Orsense Ltd
- Osi Systems Inc. (Spacelabs Healthcare)
- Owlet Baby Care
- Oxitone Medical Ltd.
- Rossmax International Ltd.
- Schiller Healthcare India Pvt., Ltd.,
- Shanghai Berry Electronic Tech Co. Ltd
- Shenzhen Aeon Technology Co. Ltd.
- Shenzhen Arystone Technology Co., Ltd.
- Shenzhen Boxym Technology Co., Ltd
- Shenzhen Creative Industry Co. Ltd.
- Shenzhen Greatmade Tech Limited
- Shenzhen Mindray Bio-Medical Electronics Co., Ltd.
- Shenzhen Yimi Life-Technology Co. Ltd.
- Shenzhen, Acurio Co,. Ltd
- Sigowill Bio Meditech Limited
- Skanray Technologies Pvt., Ltd
- Smiths Medical
- Sms Multitech India Pvt., Ltd.
- Solaris Technologies Inc.
- Spectros Corporation
- Spengler Sas
- Taidoc Technology Corporation
- Taiwan Biophotonic Corporation
- Technocare Medisystems
- Thor Laboratories
- Timesco Healthcare Ltd.
- Troyka Med A..
- Veridian Healthcare
- Vioptix Inc.
- Xhale Assurance Inc
- Yonker Electronic Technology Co., Ltd
- Yuwell-Jiangsu Yuyue Medical Equipment & Supply Co., Ltd.
- Zumax Medical Co., Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/dduk18
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900