The "Enterprise Manufacturing Intelligence Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2020-2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global enterprise manufacturing intelligence market grew at a CAGR of around 16% during 2014-2019
Increasing automation in the manufacturing sector, along with the rising need for enhanced operational excellence across industries, is one of the key factors driving the growth of the market. EMI systems are used across various industries, such as food and beverage, oil and gas and pharmaceutical, for monitoring manufacturing processes, minimizing production waste, analyzing manufacturing problems and combining operation data with enterprise resource planning (ERP) applications.
Furthermore, significant growth in the automotive industry is providing a boost to the market. EMI systems are used for supervising the assembly line and overcoming the challenges faced while designing, manufacturing and upgrading the traditional manufacturing processes. Various technological advancements, such as the integration of big data, artificial intelligence (AI) and Internet of Things (IoT)-based tools with EMI solutions, are acting as other growth-inducing factors.
These systems aid in identifying, analyzing and mitigating issues and faults in the manufacturing units and facilitate efficient data sharing between business units.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global enterprise manufacturing intelligence market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the global enterprise manufacturing intelligence market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the offering?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the deployment type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the application?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the end use industry?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the global enterprise manufacturing intelligence market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?
Key Topics Covered:
2 Scope and Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4.2 Key Industry Trends
5 Global Enterprise Manufacturing Intelligence Market
5.1 Market Overview
5.2 Market Performance
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Market Forecast
6 Market Breakup by Offering
7 Market Breakup by Deployment Type
8 Market Breakup by Application
8.1 Data Integration
8.2 Data Management and Analytics
8.3 Real-Time Visualization
9 Market Breakup by End Use Industry
9.2 Energy and Power
9.3 Consumer Packaged Goods
9.4 Medical Products
9.5 Aerospace and Defense
9.6 Electronics and Semiconductors
9.7 Pharmaceuticals and Biotech
9.8 Oil and Gas
9.9 Food and Beverages
10 Market Breakup by Region
11 SWOT Analysis
12 Value Chain Analysis
13 Porters Five Forces Analysis
14 Price Analysis
15 Competitive Landscape
15.1 Market Structure
15.2 Key Players
15.3 Profiles of Key Players
- ABB Ltd.
- Aspen Technology Inc.
- Dassault Systmes SE
- Epicor Software Corporation (KKR & Co. Inc.)
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Oracle Corporation
- Parsec Automation Corp.
- Rockwell Automation Inc.
- SAP SE
- Schneider Electric.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/j1peqs
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900