The "Global Healthcare Service Robots Market: Analysis and Forecast, 2020-2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global healthcare service robots market was valued to be $462.3 million in 2019 and is anticipated to witness an impressive double-digit growth rate, to reach $2.82 billion by 2025.
The industry is growing multifold owing to the rising investment in the development of healthcare infrastructure, focus toward control of hospital-acquired infections, and deployment of healthcare service robots during the novel coronavirus pandemic. Healthcare service domain is also currently exploring the potential of technologies such as artificial intelligence, machine learning algorithms, and sensors among others into the robotic systems. Hence, it is anticipated that these trends will have a significant impact on healthcare service robots market in the next five years, and the market will grow multifold.
Global healthcare service robots market is currently witnessing a significant change in the market landscape. There is rising investment in the development of healthcare infrastructure, focus toward control of hospital-acquired infections, and deployment of healthcare service robots during the novel coronavirus pandemic. Thus, this is leading to potential growth opportunities for the healthcare service robots market.
Moreover, there is an extensive entry of leading medical device players, and software companies into the healthcare space. These companies are integrating their expertise in advanced technologies such as artificial intelligence, machine learning algorithms, and sensors among others into the robotic systems. All these predominant factors have led to a significant rise in sales of healthcare service robots systems across the globe.
Key Questions Answered in this Report:
- What are the various healthcare service robots available in the market?
- What is the current market size and future potential of these technologies?
- What are the major market drivers, challenges, and opportunities in the global healthcare service robots market?
- How is COVID-19 pandemic pushing companies into developing professional service robots?
- What are the key technological developments on which the current industry leaders are spending a major share of their research and development (R&D) investments?
- Who are the leading players holding dominating shares in the global healthcare service robots market, currently?
- What are the key strategies incorporated by the players of global healthcare service robots market, to sustain the competition and retain their supremacy?
- How are various governments transforming their investment strategies toward strengthening and supporting healthcare service robots for various applications?
- What is the current revenue contribution of different application types and how would it evolve in the forecast period?
- What is the current revenue contribution of different utility types and how would it evolve in the forecast period?
- What is the current revenue contribution of different product types and how would it evolve in the forecast period?
- What is the current revenue contribution of different technology types and how would it evolve in the forecast period?
- Which countries contribute to the major share of current demand and which countries hold significant scope for expansion for business activities, by players of the global healthcare service robots market?
Market Report Coverage - Healthcare Service Robots
- Application - Disinfectant robots, Humanoid Robots, Mobile Hospital Logistics Robots
- Product - Robotic Systems, and Instruments & Consumables (Navigation Control, Customizable equipment, disinfectant solutions)
- Technology - Sensors, LIDAR & SONAR, and Cameras
- Utility - Single Purpose, and Multi-Purpose
- Control of Hospital Acquired Infection
- Decreasing Nurse to Patient Population
- Robots lending a hand during Covid-19 outbreak
- Funding in Developed Nations
- Minimal Healthcare Budget Allocation in Developing Countries
- Procurement of Expensive Service Robots for Hospital Infrastructure Lies a Major Challenge
- Ethical Constraints Over Usage of Service Robots
- Integration of AI and Advanced Technologies into the Healthcare Service Robots
- Double Robotics
- InTouch Health
- Nevoa Inc.
- OMRON CORPORATION
- Sanbot (Subsidiary of Qihan Technology Co Ltd)
- Soft Robotics, Inc.
- SoftBank Robotics, Inc.
- ST Engineering
- UB Tech
- Universal Robots A/S
- UVD Robots ApS (Parent Organization- Blue Ocean Robotics)
- Xenex Disinfection Services
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/t5nc90
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900