The "Soy Derivatives: Global Markets" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report studies the global market for soy derivatives from 2019 as a base year and provides estimates for each year of the forecast period of 2020 to 2025, with projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGR). Projected and forecasted market size estimates are in constant U.S. dollars, unadjusted for inflation.
Increasing interest in soy food products from mainstream consumers who want to include more plant-based foods in their diet is creating demand from food and beverage processors, who in turn are demanding more soy derivatives from manufacturers.
Mainstream consumers are influenced by various factors: increasing research about the health benefits of the soybean and products derived from it; support from health professionals and the media about the value of soy in the diet; an FDA ruling that a health claim can be made for soy protein if certain criteria are met; and increasing distribution of soy-based foods into mainstream stores as more mainstream processors enter the market.
The publisher forecasts that the largest share of manufacturers' sales for soy derivatives is for soy meal. Animal feed is food provided to domestic animals during animal husbandry. In today's world, where animal nutrition has become important for the proper nutrition for growth and maintenance, and to provide energy for work and vital functions, it is important to understand and classify the worldwide animal feed sector.
A significant share belongs to soy oil or soybean oil, which is a staple in the food processing industry. Its moderate price, functionality, and nutritional profile, as well as wide availability and applicability, makes it difficult to replace with any other fat or oil. Lecithin, too, is valued for its functionality and reasonable price but its applicability is relatively narrow.
The next fastest-growing segment is soymilk. Soymilk is used as a beverage on its own, as a base that replaces cow milk for use in other beverages, and as a source for products such as tofu and soy cheese.
Mainstream consumers are beginning to see soymilk in the refrigerated sections of their supermarkets, right alongside products made with cow milk.
- 124 data tables and 11 additional tables
- An overview of the global market for soy derivatives
- Estimation of the market size and analyses of global market trends, with data from 2019, estimates for 2020 and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2025
- Coverage of novel technologies, R&D progress, and recent activities in the industry
- Evaluation of current market trends, market size, market forecast and pipeline analysis of new products
- Highlights of the import/export trends and coverage of the regulations imposed by general statutory authority of environmental, health and safety laws and discussion on regulatory aspects of U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA)
- Impact analysis of COVID-19 on the global economy and assessment of global economic forecast
- Market share analysis of the key companies of the industry, their strategic profiling, competitive landscape and their detailed company profiles, including Aarhus United USA Inc., Cargill Inc., General Mills Inc., MicroSoy Corp., Perdue Agribusiness, Inc., SunOpta Inc. and Ventura Foods, LLC
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1 Introduction
- Introduction to Soy Derivatives
- Study Goals and Objectives
- Reasons for Doing This Study
- Intended Audience
- Scope of Report
- COVID-19 Impact on the Global Economy
- Global Economic Forecast
- Information Sources
- Geographic Breakdown
- Analyst's Credentials
- Custom Research
- Related Reports
Chapter 2 Summary and Highlights
- Value to Processors/Consumers
- Functional Value
- Nutritional Value
Chapter 3 Market Overview
- Characteristics of Soy Derivatives
- Functional and Nutritional Value
- Nutrient Content
- Adverse Effects
- Soybean Issues
- Food and Agricultural Material Inspection Centre
- Environmental Protection Agency
- National Environmental Policy Act
- Other Regulatory Bodies
- Public and Scholarly Opinion
- Public Opinion
- Scholarly Opinion
- Structure of Pertinent Legislation
- Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service
- Import/Export Trends and Outlook
- Codex Alimentarius
- North American Free Trade Agreement
- Value Chain Analysis
Chapter 4 Market Breakdown by Type
- Market Value
- Soy Oil
- Soy Lecithin
- Soybean Meal
Chapter 5 Market Breakdown by Category
- Market Value
Chapter 6 Market Breakdown by Application
- Market Value
- Food and Beverages
- Animal Feed
- Others (Industrial Uses)
Chapter 7 Global Markets for Soy Derivatives
- Market Value
Company Profiles: Global Soy Derivatives Market
- AG Processing Inc.
- Archer Daniels Midland Co.
- Basf Corp.
- Bunge North America Inc.
- Cargill Inc.
- Chs Inc.
- Dsm Nutritional Products Ag
- General Mills Inc.
- Kyowa Hakko U.S.A. Inc.
- Protient Corp.
Company Profiles: Major End Users Of Soy Derivatives
- Aarhus United Usa Inc.
- Ach Food Companies
- Adm Alliance Nutrition Inc.
- Albert's Organics Inc.
- Amy's Kitchen Inc.
- Circle Group Internet Inc.
- Con Agra Foods
- Devansoy Inc.
- Dean Foods Co.
- Endura Products Llc
- Evonik Industries Ag
- Farbest Brands
- Fibred Group
- Hain Celestial Group Inc.
- Jasper Products Corp.
- The Kroger Co.
- Microsoy Corp.
- Nutriant Co.
- Owensboro Grain Co., Llc
- The Procter & Gamble Co.
- Perdue Agribusiness, Inc.
- Purina Animal Nutrition Llc
- Riceland Foods Inc.
- The Solae Co.
- Spectrum Foods Inc.
- South Dakota Soybean Processors Llc
- Sunopta Inc.
- Sunrich Foods Inc.
- Unilever Usa Inc.
- Ventura Foods Llc
- Zeeland Farm Soya
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/a8awcc
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900