The "Wealth Management Global Market Opportunities and Strategies to 2030: COVID-19 Impact and Recovery" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global wealth management market.
This report describes and evaluates the global wealth management market. It covers two five-year periods, one three-year period, and one six-year period including, 2015 to 2019, termed the historic period, 2019 through 2023, the forecast period, 2023-2025 forecast period, and 2025-2030 the forecast period. The global wealth management market reached a value of nearly $486.78 billion in 2019, having increased at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.6% since 2015.
The market is expected to decline from $486.78 billion in 2019 to $446.73 billion in 2020 at a rate of -8.2%. The decline is mainly due to lockdown and social distancing norms imposed by various countries and economic slowdown across countries owing to the COVID-19 outbreak and the measures to contain it. The market is then expected to recover and grow at a CAGR of 9.4% from 2021 ad reach $584.99 billion in 2023.
Reasons to Purchase
- Outperform competitors using accurate up to date demand-side dynamics information.
- Understand how the market is being affected by the coronavirus and how it is likely to emerge and grow as the impact of the virus abates.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of historic and forecast data and the drivers and restraints on the market.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Stay abreast of the latest customer and market research findings
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Develop strategies based on likely future developments.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high-quality data and analysis
- Gain a global perspective on the development of the market.
North America was the largest region in the global wealth management market, accounting for 53.7% of the total in 2019. It was followed by Western Europe, Asia Pacific and then the other regions. Going forward, the fastest-growing regions in the wealth management market will be Western Europe, and the Asia Pacific, where growth will be at CAGRs of 5.3% and 5.2% respectively. These will be followed by Africa, and North America, where the markets are expected to grow at CAGRs of 5.1% and 4.4% respectively.
The global wealth management market is highly fragmented, with a large number of small players. The top ten competitors in the market made up to 11.9% of the total market in 2019. Major players in the market include Wells Fargo & Company, JPMorgan Chase & Co., Bank of America Corporation, Morgan Stanley, and UBS Group AG.
The top opportunities in the wealth management market segmented by type will arise in the fixed income segment, which will gain $56.7 billion of global annual sales by 2023. The top opportunities in the wealth management market segmented by type of advisor will arise in the human advisory segment, which will gain $87.62 billion of global annual sales by 2023. The top opportunities in the wealth management market segmented by enterprise size will arise in the large enterprises segment, which will gain $56.07 billion of global annual sales by 2023. The top opportunities in the wealth management market segmented by type of wealth manager will arise in the full-service wealth managers segment, which will gain $33.36 billion of global annual sales by 2023.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Wealth Management Market Executive Summary
2. Table of Contents
3. List of Figures
4. List of Tables
5. Report Structure
7. Wealth Management Market Characteristics
7.1. Market Segmentation By Type Of Asset Class
7.2. Market Segmentation By Advisory Mode
7.3. Market Segmentation By Type Of Wealth Manager
7.4. Market Segmentation By Enterprise Size
7.5. Segmentation By Type Of Client
7.6. Market Segmentation By Service Element
8. Wealth Management Market, Supply Chain Analysis
8.2. Wealth Management Service Providers
8.3. Other Service Providers
9. Wealth Management Market, Product/Service Analysis - Product/Service Examples
10. Wealth Management Market Customer Information
11. Wealth Management Market Trends And Strategies
12. Impact Of COVID-19 On Wealth Management Market
13. Global Wealth Management Market Size And Growth
14. Wealth Management Market, Regional Analysis
15. Global Wealth Management Market Segmentation
16. Global Wealth Management Market Comparison with Macro Economic Factors
- AFH Wealth Management
- Al Rajhi Capital
- Alexander House Financial Services
- Angel Broking
- Arab African International Bank
- Arbah Capital
- Arcano Partners
- Asset One
- AUM Capital
- AVIC Trust
- Axis Bank Wealth Management
- Bank Central Asia
- Bank of America Corporation
- Barclays Wealth Management
- Bessemer Trust
- BMO Global Asset Management
- BNP Paribas Wealth Management
- BNY Mellon Wealth Management
- BTG Pactual
- Canaccord Genuity Wealth Management
- Charles Schwab
- China Huarong Asset Management Company Limited
- China International Capital Corporation
- Citigroup Inc.
- Credit Suisse Group AG
- Deutsche Bank
- Devonshire Wealth Management
- Edelweiss Wealth Management
- Fosun International Limited
- GFM Wealth Advisory
- Hamilton Wealth Management
- HSBC Holdings plc
- IIFL Wealth Management
- Indosuez Wealth Management
- Industrial and Commercial Bank of China Limited
- Intesa Sanpaolo
- Investec Wealth Management
- And Many More Companies
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/s1md2k
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900