Greater stability is expected in the public housing market in 2017, according to PropertyGuru’s HDB resale outlook report.
PropertyGuru Group, Asia’s leading online property group, forecasts steadiness in the HDB resale market, according to its ebook for H1 2017. Highlights include:
- Ongoing stability in the HDB resale market.
- Around 17,000 new flats will be launched this year, putting downward pressure on resale prices.
- HDB resale volumes are predicted to reach 23,000 units in 2017.
- Rental prices for four-room flats are down more significantly compared to five-roomers.
- HDB rental volume is expected to remain steady at above 10,000 flats. What about rental prices?