Technavio has been monitoring the language learning games market and it is poised to grow by USD 3.32 billion during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of 28% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200807005357/en/
Technavio has announced its latest market research report titled Global Language Learning Games Market 2020-2024 (Graphic: Business Wire)
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Please request Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impact
Frequently Asked Questions-
- At what CAGR is the market projected to grow during the forecast period 2020-2024?
- Growing at a CAGR of over 28%, the market growth will accelerate during the forecast period of 2020-2024.
- What is the key factor driving the market?
- Use of language learning games by start-ups is one of the key factors driving market growth.
- Who are the top players in the market?
- Duolingo Inc., Early Lingo, Hasbro Inc., Lofty Sky Entertainment, MindSnacks Inc., NetDragon Websoft Holdings Ltd., Overpass Ltd., Rosetta Stone Ltd., Three Flip Studios, and Top Line Solutions Pte. Ltd. are some of the major market participants.
- Which region is expected to hold the highest market share in the market?
- North America
- What is the major trend of the market?
- Introduction of multilingual language learning games is a major growth factor for the market.
- What is the year-over-year growth rate of the global market?
- The year-over year growth rate for 2020 is estimated at 25.37%.
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Duolingo Inc., Early Lingo, Hasbro Inc., Lofty Sky Entertainment, MindSnacks Inc., NetDragon Websoft Holdings Ltd., Overpass Ltd., Rosetta Stone Ltd., Three Flip Studios, and Top Line Solutions Pte. Ltd. are some of the major market participants. The use of language learning games by start-ups will offer immense growth opportunities. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in fast-growing segments, while maintaining their position in the slow-growing segments.
Language Learning Games Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Language Learning Games Market is segmented as below:
- Geographic Landscape
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR43840
Language Learning Games Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our language learning games market report covers the following areas:
- Language Learning Games Market size
- Language Learning Games Market trends
- Language Learning Games Market analysis
This study identifies introduction of multilingual language learning games as one of the prime reasons driving the language learning games market growth during the next few years.
Language Learning Games Market 2020-2024: Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of vendors operating in the language learning games market, including some of the vendors such as Duolingo Inc., Early Lingo, Hasbro Inc., Lofty Sky Entertainment, MindSnacks Inc., NetDragon Websoft Holdings Ltd., Overpass Ltd., Rosetta Stone Ltd., Three Flip Studios, and Top Line Solutions Pte. Ltd. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the language learning games market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports. Technavio's SUBSCRIPTION platform
Language Learning Games Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist language learning games market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the language learning games market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the language learning games market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of language learning games market vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by End-user
- Market segments
- Comparison by end-user
- Kids - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Adults - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by end-user
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Duolingo Inc.
- Early Lingo
- Hasbro Inc.
- MindSnacks Inc.
- NetDragon Websoft Holdings Ltd.
- Overpass Ltd.
- Rosetta Stone Ltd.
- Three Flip Studios
- Top Line Solutions Pte. Ltd.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.