Tink Labs’ mobile travel solution, handy, will be used by around 18.1 million tourists in Hong Kong and Singapore in 2016 Tink Labs Limited, the Hong Kong-based tech startup most known for its mobile travel solution handy, announced today US$13 million in investment from FIH Mobile Limited, a subsidiary of Foxconn Technology Group. In 2016, handy... The post Hong Kong’s Tink Labs raises US$13 million from Foxconn subsidiary appeared first on e27.
Singaporean of the Day
- A game plan: More hunters donating meat to the hungry Associated Press
- Clinton Foundation files 4 years of revised tax returns Associated Press
- Is Rosmah patron of orphan charity foundation, asks Akmal Nasir The Malaysian Insider
- Racing memorabilia auction raises $500K for Wilson family Associated Press
- Suspected match-fixing kingpin released from Singapore jail
SINGAPORE (AP) — A Singaporean man alleged to be the mastermind behind a global soccer match-fixing syndicate was freed by the country's highest court on Wednesday after spending more than two years in detention without trial.
- 7 reasons why Dr Frankenstein would fail in Singapore
Victor Frankenstein is a modern day adaptation of the classic story of Frankenstein. While that Scandinavian-set tale might be easily transposed to an English setting, it would definitely not weather a shift to a Singaporean setting. There are just too many restrictions that Singapore would impose on Dr Frankenstein’s work. Don’t believe us? We’ll walk through you why Dr Frankenstein would be arrested even before... The post 7 reasons why Dr Frankenstein would fail in Singapore appeared first on The Popping Post.