SINGAPORE — It’s as if the motor trade had a crystal ball. The very week that the Land Transport Authority announces a large jump in the COE Quota for May to July, car dealers are putting six new models on the market here.
Singaporean of the Day
- World Trade Center stair climb will benefit wounded veterans Associated Press
- Barry Manilow giving piano to NY school district Associated Press
- Red-nosed peacock: NBC to air 'Red Nose Day' charity special Associated Press
- Penang Red Crescent to raise funds through annual flag day New Straits Times
- In Pictures: CDL brings festive cheer to seniors PropertyGuru.com.sg
- You inspired us to do this Our Better World
- Huang Xiaoming, Angelababy do charity From Cinema Online Exclusively for Yahoo Newsroom
- Bon Jovi sponsors eatery in Sandy-ravaged Jersey shore town Associated Press
- Flights diverted, delayed at KLIA due to bad weather
KUALA LUMPUR: Heavy storm that hit parts of Klang Valley last night saw 13 flights bound for the Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) diverted to four other airports. A Malaysia Airports Holdings Berhad (MAHB) officer said the diversion, which order was issued by authorities due to the bad weather shortly after 10pm, involved 12 flights bound for KLIA 1 while another for KLIA2. The airport operations duty manager said the flights were diverted to Penang, Langkawi, Johor Bahru and Singapore. The officer said the delay of flight arrivals at KLIA is expected to take between one and three hours, depending on clearance for departure from the respective airports they were diverted to.
- Electronic Prodigy Owl City Make A Return To Singapore Shores