It is done! The 1st cohort of Startupbootcamp FinTech 2015 Singapore had its Demo Day last Wednesday in Gardens By the Bay, Singapore, where the 11 FinTech teams graduated from the 3 months program. With more than 650 attendees it was by far the largest Demo Day of its kind in Asia, and hell yeah,
Singaporean of the Day
- Why these kids love school Our Better World
- The fear to volunteer Our Better World
- Cancer survivor keeps running Our Better World
- Feeding thousands in Singapore Our Better World
- Going beyond the race Our Better World
- They stop to listen to street kids Our Better World
- Why volunteer abroad? Our Better World
- Smiling with his feet Our Better World
- What's important? Our Better World
- Dazzling Cafe Brings The Honey Toast Fad From Taiwan To Singapore
Popspoken was lucky enough to snag a seat at the bustling Dazzling Cafe located in the recently-renovated Capitol Piazza. Hailing from Taiwan and influenced by a French aesthetic, Dazzling Cafe greeted me with pleasant pastel blues and white as I made my way to the table. Now I’ve learned to stay away from Tomyam-flavoured pastas in Singapore after countless times of being disappointed, but at Dazzling Cafe, I decided to give it a chance and was pleasantly surprised.
- New Zealand PM to mark Singapore's independence jubilee
Wellington, Aug 3 (IANS) New Zealand Prime Minister John Key is to represent the country at celebrations to mark the 50th anniversary of Singapore's independence on August 9. Key said on Monday that he would take part in events marking the 50th anniversary of New Zealand's diplomatic relations with Singapore and the close ties between the two countries. "New Zealand is honoured to be one of the countries invited to celebrate this historic occasion in Singapore," Key said.