Kara′s Goo Hara made her appearance in Galileo, and all eyes were on her fluent Japanese and looks.
Goo Hara appeared as a cameo in the June 17 broadcast of Fuji TV′s Galileo. Her role was that of Yeon Ah, who tries to help the female lead in her investigation.
Though she only appeared for one minute, she flowed with the story thanks to her fluent Japanese and polished acting skills.
The role was given to her following her participation in Galileo′s OST.
Galileo is a highly popular drama that gets over 20 percent average in viewership ratings. Goo Hara is the first foreign guest to appear as a cameo.
Photo credit: Fuji TV
Reporter : Lee, KyungNam (firstname.lastname@example.org)
[Any copying, republication or redistribution of www.enewsworld.com's content other than for personal uses is expressly prohibited without prior permission from enewsWorld. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.]
[Hot News You Should Know]
- Kara′s Goo Hara to Appear as Cameo in Japanese Drama ′Galileo′
- Kara′s Goo Hara and Kim Young Kwang Kiss Sweetly Before a Crowd
- Kara to Celebrate ′Kamilia Day′ with Fanmeeting
- Kara′s Goo Hara Caught Kissing Kim Young Kwang
- Kim Young Kwang to Star in Kara′s ′Secret Love′ Cinedrama