Konko, Diakite, Biava, Radu
Gonzalez, Ledesma, Mauri
Pisano, Ariaudo, Astori, Agostini
Ekdal, Conti, Nainggolan
Thiago Ribeiro, Pinilla
Edy Reja must contend with a lengthy list of absentees that include Javier Garrido, Senad Lulic and striker Miroslav Klose on the treatment table, while Andre Dias and Matuzalem are suspended from featuring against Cagliari.
Nevertheless, Lazio look set to call upon Mobido Diakite, Abdoulay Konko, Alvaro Gonzalez and Libor Kozak as replacements from the 1-0 defeat to Catania last weekend.
Meanwhile for Cagliari, they too have a number of players missing from contention. Moestafa El Kabir, Daniele Dessena, Rui Sampaio and Sebastian Eriksson all sit out of the league clash with the capital outfit, as Michele Canini is also banned.
||DID YOU KNOW?|
- Lazio ended a run of seven consecutive games without a defeat at home in Serie A after losing to Bologna.
- They have kept a clean sheet in four of their last six home matches.
- Lazio have conceded the most goals in the opening 15 minutes of play and the fewest in the last 15.
- Last Sunday's win over Cesena ended a run of three straight defeats for Cagliari in Serie A.
- These two sides have not shared the points in their last 10 league encounters, the last occasion being a 0-0 draw in 2006-07.
- The Sardinians have won 16 of their 53 previous meetings, compared to Lazio's superior 23.