Luxury real estate brokerage List Sotheby’s International Realty Singapore (List SIR) has won four awards at the Asia Pacific Property Awards 2019-20.
The agency was the five-star award winner for real estate agency marketing and real estate agency website for its Singapore domain website. It was also the national award winner for real estate agency single office, and development marketing for Australia’s Melbourne Square.
Leong Boon Hoe, chief operating officer at List SIR, with the four awards the agency recently won.
List SIR won the most number of awards among real estate agencies in Singapore.
The ceremony was held on May 15 at The Marriot Marquis Queen’s Park in Bangkok. The awards event has been held annually for the past 11 years.
List SIR is part of the Sotheby’s International Realty Network, which is the real estate arm of the Sotheby’s auction house. Headquartered in Japan, the agency has offices in Singapore, Hong Kong, Thailand, Hawaii, and the Philippines, and will soon open in Indonesia and Vietnam.
- Singapore Property for Sale & Rent, Latest Property News, Advanced Analytics Tools
- Veteran Johnson Goh joins List SIR as chief marketing officer
- List Sotheby’s International Realty expands in Southeast Asia
- Park Place Residences clinches show suite interior design awards
- En Bloc Calculator, Find Out If Your Condo Will Be The Next en-bloc
- HDB Resale Flats Up For Sale, Affordable Units Available