LONDON, UNITED KINGDOMSEPTEMBER 17, 2020SOURCE: AFPTV
1. Mid shot singer and audience2. Close-up guitar with masked audience in the background3. Mid shot audience
4. SOUNDBITE 1 - Kerri McLean, Director of 'Lockdown Town' (female, English, 26 sec): "We can be a bit of a bolster for the industry, we can give that sort of confidence to artists but also to audiences as well, because that's the key thing, isn't it? Without our audiences, we can’t put anything on. And at the moment audiences aren’t going into theatres, and they’re not going into music venues, essentially because they can’t or because those areas can’t open, and so it feels like with this it can be, it’s a confidence builder I think, for the industry as a whole. "
5. Wide shot ceremony master greeting spectators inside the venue6. Wide shot audience clapping7. Mid shot socially distanced audience watching a singer on stage8. Tilt up from guitar to singer
9. SOUNDBITE 2 - Kerri McLean, Director of 'Lockdown Town' (female, English, 5 sec): "The whole concept of the show has been driven by making sure that we can keep our audiences safe and our artists safe as well. And obviously all of the team. So that has been at the forefront of our creative ideas. So it’s really been about creating a show without being too rigid."
10. Wide shot singer facing socially-distanced audience