LONDON, UNITED KINGDOMSEPTEMBER 4, 2020SOURCE: AFPTV
1. Tilt down street artist from Spain Mur0ne painting a wall in Stratford London2. Mid shot street artist from Spain Mur0ne painting a wall in Stratford London3. Close-up paint spray
LONDON, UNITED KINGDOMSEPTEMBER 3, 2020SOURCE: AFPTV
4. SOUNDBITE 1 - Lee Bofkin, Co-founder and CEO of Global Street Art and London Mural Festivaal (male, English, 13 sec): "It’s part of London mural festival, which is a month-long celebration of murals across the whole city of London. In total over 150 artists will take part, and we’ll have more than 60 large murals and things happening."
LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM SEPTEMBER 4, 2020 SEPTEMBER 3, 2020 SOURCE: AFPTV
5. Cutaway: Tilt down artist working with Ed Hicks
6. Wide shot artwork from street artist D*Face (UK) 7. Tilt down artist working with D*Face painting
8. SOUNDBITE 2 - D*Face, street artist from the UK (male, English, 22 sec): "I mean it’s public art, nothing’s forever. It is hopefully forever, it’s as long as it can be maintained. Obviously when you paint in public you’re exposed to the general public and whatever they choose to do with it, and also nature, so you’ve got the sun, the rain. And that brings about a certain beauty, which is like the natural weathering and aging, which I personally love. So it’s meant to be permanent, I hope it lasts as long as it can. I’m in London so I’ll retouch it, I’ll patch it up if it needs it, so we’ll see, hopefully permanent."
9. Cutaway: Tilt down D*Face on a lift in front of his mural 10. Cutaway: Tilt down artist working with D*Face painting
11. Wide shot artwork from D*Face