SINGAPORE (EDGEPROP) - Loretta Ng will join M&G Investments as the new head of its Asian business from Nov 1. She will be based in Singapore and report to Joffy Willcocks, M&G’s head of distribution for asset management, as well as chief international officer, Graham Mason.
Loretta Ng will join M&G Investments as the new head of its Asian business from Nov 1 (Picture: M&G Investments)
Mason says: “This is a great step forward for our business in Asia as we continue to invest for long-term strategic growth in the markets of Hong Kong, Singapore, Taiwan, Japan, South Korea and China. Not only does Loretta bring a wealth of experience across different areas of the asset management business, but she also has a deep understanding of clients’ needs and an excellent track record of delivering innovative investment solutions.”
Ng was CEO of Eastspring Taiwan for eight years and held other executive roles including chief marketing officer of Eastspring Taiwan, and head of product for marketing and business operations for Eastspring Singapore. She also served on the board of Eastspring’s asset management joint venture in China for three years.
- Singapore to lead 2019 office rental growth in the Asia-Pacific: M&G Real Estate
- Greg Hyland joins CBRE as head of capital markets Asia Pacific
- Doris Tan joins London firm Benham and Reeves as regional director
- Singapore Property for Sale & Rent, Latest Property News, Advanced Analytics Tools
- En Bloc Calculator, Find Out If Your Condo Will Be The Next en-bloc
- HDB Resale Flats Up For Sale, Affordable Units Available