Mirum Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: MIRM), a biopharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of a late-stage pipeline of novel therapies for debilitating liver diseases, today announced that company management will participate at the following conferences in February and March.
- SVB Leerink 9th Annual Global Healthcare Conference
- Location: New York, NY
- Presentation date: Wednesday February 26, 2020
- Presentation time: 9:30 a.m. ET
- Cowen 40th Annual Healthcare Conference
- Location: Boston, MA
- Presentation date: Monday March 2, 2020
- Presentation time: 2:10 p.m. ET
- Raymond James 41st Annual Institutional Investors Conference
- Location: Orlando, FL
- Presentation date: Wednesday March 4, 2020
- Presentation time: 9:15 a.m. ET
A live audio webcast and archive of the presentations outline above will be available at http://ir.mirumpharma.com
Additionally, the company will be participating the 32nd Annual ROTH Conference, and will be on a panel on Monday March 16 at 11:00 a.m. discussing Orphan Therapeutics.
About Mirum Pharmaceuticals
Mirum Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of a late-stage pipeline of novel therapies for debilitating liver diseases. The company’s lead product candidate, maralixibat, is an investigational oral drug in development for Alagille syndrome (ALGS) and progressive familial intrahepatic cholestasis (PFIC). For more information, visit MirumPharma.com. Follow Mirum on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.
Heidi Chokeir, Ph.D.
Ian Clements, Ph.D.