A monstrous 15-foot saltwater crocodile has been caught by rangers after avoiding capture for almost a decade in Australia.
The monstrous ‘salty’ is one of the biggest ever caught in a trap: it was 15 feet long and weighs 1,328lb.
The 60-year-old creature was found in a trap near the outback town of Katherine, and will now be moved to a crocodile arm. .
The rangers posted on Facebook, ‘He was removed downstream from Katherine to help prevent human interaction in the more populated areas.
‘Large crocodiles can move around Top End waterways undetected and you should always Be Crocwise.’
MOST POPULAR TODAY ON YAHOO
- BBC pay: List of highest paid stars reveals men still receive more than women
- Little-known STI that can leave women infertile ‘could become a superbug within 10 years’
- Woman jailed for nine years after admitting killing her father 12 years ago and burying his body in her back garden
- US Embassy warns Americans in the UK to ‘keep a low profile’ during Donald Trump visit over violence fears
- Woman pictured stomping on London ambulance after England’s World Cup win against Sweden identified by police
Almost 200 crocodiles have been removed from waterways in the Northern Territory this year.