If you’re ready to try something different without putting in a ton of effort, this tutorial is just for you. Makeup artist and curly hair influencer Christina Vega uses a printed headscarf to transform her natural hair from blah to beautiful in less than five minutes. Watch and learn!
1. Spritz hair with a hydrating spray like Curls Aloe & Blueberry Juice Curl Moisturizer.
2. Gather hair on top of the head into a curly topknot and secure with an elastic. For extra flair, style strands slightly to one side.
3. Smooth baby hairs with a pomade such as Curls Blueberry Bliss Control Paste. Pro tip: Use a clean toothbrush to style baby hairs.
4. Starting at the back of the head, wrap the headscarf around. Tie it into a knot at the front and tuck ends underneath at the nape of the neck. Christina’s Ankara headscarf is by Kuchena.
Read more from Yahoo Lifestyle:
- This sunset smoky eyeshadow look is perfect for brown-eyed girls
- 10 natural hairstyles that will make everyone stop and stare this holiday season
- Taraji P. Henson giving off major Diana Ross disco vibes is everything