These operations jobs are posted at the e27 jobs channel.
Behind every successful startup are the people who take care of the finer details. Check out this 6 jobs from the e27 jobs channel:
- Communicate policies to executives and act as the primary information source for the team, maintaining compliance and consistency and taking corrective action when needed
- Assign work to staff as required to support the workflow and daily metrics
- Assist with the training of new associates to ensure they have the right knowledge to carry out tasks required
- Assist the Operations Manager by ensuring there is sufficient resourcing including call outs for training needs, absences and performance management, coaching and continuous monitoring of department productivity
- Assist the Operations Manager in analysing and understanding the reasons behind success and failure in meeting departmental goals as well as in updating new regulations related to operational activities
- Follow-up and solve process-related area issues as required
- Manage customer service escalations and interface with relevant stakeholders when necessary
Salary (IDR): 4.4M-5.1M
WeShop Malaysia is part of WeShop Global, the premier portal in SEA in cross-border retails import-buying, with ambition to enable local consumers for import-buying any single legal item.
- Input data according to respective industries
- Conduct online search to gather data on businesses
- Ensure accuracy of data maintenance
- Conduct phone verification for new registrants
Salary (MYR): 1.5K – 1.8K
Bislog is a supply and demand chain platform for retailers, service providers, and manufacturers.
- Undertaking day-to-day operations of the lawyer-discovery platform
- Provide customer support for users and lawyers on the platform
- Work closely with tech team to resolve operational issues on the platform
Salary (MYR): 400-800
CanLaw is a legal tech startup seeking to innovate the legal profession through the use of technology.
Location: Hong Kong
- Perform coordinating and office support, synchronise the activities of various team members, and make sure that the schedule, meetings, and goals of each department works in harmony
- Assist with receiving and dispatching of work requests to staff
- Act as an interface with clients, visitors, and guests
- Ensure appropriate follow-up with customers
Salary (HKD): 12K-15K
archiparti claims to e the largest design SME platform in Hong Kong, that empower more than 1400 independent designers by connecting them to project owners effectively.
- Perform operational duties
- Facilitate smooth flow of transactions and ensure proper due diligence
- Ensure strict adherence to processes, policies, and financial regulations
- Maintain/manage vendor relations
- Manage logistical aspects of the business including inventory management, quality control, warehousing, import/export
- Review existing supply chain process, system, procedures, and policies to improve customer service and gain operational and cost efficiency
Salary (SGD): 4-5K
oBike is a global internet company focussing on innovation and state-of-the-art station-less bike sharing technology.
- Manage the co-working place facility and daily operation
- Coordinate and communicate with Tech for Good members via email and social networks
- Plan and execute basic marketing activities in social networks and local media
- Organise and run both internal and external events
- Help maintain content on website, blogs, and EDMs
Salary (THB): 45K-60K
Tech for Good is a unique acceleration and educational programme for early stage start-ups who use technology in innovative ways to tackle social issue.
Are you a startup looking for the next member of your team? We’re happy to announce that e27 JobsPlus is now available. We have partnered with the best HR service startups here in Southeast Asia, with each hyper focussed on their own network of candidates to provide you with the quality candidate you are seeking.
Know more about e27 JobsPlus. Send us an email today!
Feature image credit: pixelery / 123RF Stock Photo