Oxley Holdings and CDL clinch major wins at EdgeProp Singapore Excellence Awards 2019, unveiling the ultimate benchmark of excellence in Singapore’s property development community
- Oxley Holdings and CDL emerge as major winners, each bagging 12 awards
- Sims Urban Oasis by GuocoLand and Stirling Residences by LN Development win the Top Mega Development Award
- YTL Land & Development's 3 Orchard By-the-Park wins 6 awards including People's Choice Award
- Liam Wee Sin, Group Chief Executive of UOL, is crowned the Personality of the Year
SINGAPORE, 19 October 2019 – The 3rd EdgeProp Singapore Excellence Awards, held last night at JW Marriott Hotel, was attended by more than 200 VIPs and guests who gathered to celebrate the success of the best performers in the real estate industry.
The annual awards, organised by EdgeProp, honours the leading performers and outstanding developments in the local property community. It recognises the relentless commitment from the property developers to ensure continuous innovation, best-in-class design and the highest level of integrity.
The judging panel comprises the industry practitioners Angela Lim, Director of SuMisura – Numero Uno Creative Group Pte Ltd; Ong Choon Fah, Chief Executive Officer and Head of Research & Consulting, Edmund Tie & Company (SEA) Pte Ltd; Khew Sin Khoon, President & Group Chief Executive Officer of CPG Corporation Pte Ltd; Yu Shi Ming, Head of Department, Department of Real Estate, School of Design and Environment, National University of Singapore; and Yvonne Tan, Director of DP Green Pte Ltd. The aggregated scores by the judges were audited by KPMG Singapore.
Oxley Holdings Limited and City Developments Limited (CDL) emerged as winners of last night’s awards, sweeping up 12 awards each, including the Design Excellence Award, Landscape Excellence Award, Top Show Flat Excellence Award and Top Development Award. The two local developers also bagged the Top Developer Award, which commends developers that have demonstrated excellent expertise in the property industry, and created value and consistency through their projects.
Sims Urban Oasis by GuocoLand Singapore and Stirling Residences by LN Development (Stirling) Pte Ltd won the Top Mega Development Award, and 3 Orchard By-The-Park by YTL Land & Development clinched the Top Luxury Development Award. Both awards are introduced this year to recognise developments that encourage corporate and social responsibilities, through cultivating and developing sustainable communities.
Another new award is the Coworking Space Excellence Award, which went to The Great Room. This award acknowledges spaces that give the most to their community in terms of value, services, facilities, technology or efficiency in design.
The Personality of the Year goes to Liam Wee Sin, Group Chief Executive of UOL Group Limited. Besides displaying tenacity and precision in the past year, strategically growing his company to new heights, Liam also identified new trends and brought new products to the industry, driving a positive impact in the property sector.
A total of 59 awards were given out this year. “We hope that the EdgeProp Singapore Excellence Awards, now in its third year, will continue to drive positive transformation and be held as the benchmark of excellence in Singapore's property development community,” said Bernard Tong, CEO of EdgeProp Singapore.
Please refer to the complete list of awards and winners below.
Click here to view more photos from the event.
- Singapore Property for Sale & Rent, Latest Property News, Advanced Analytics Tools
- [EdgeProp Singapore Excellence Awards 2019] Driving Excellence
- ERA embraces technology, targets regional expansion
- Riverfront Residences: Leading the rejuvenation of Hougang
- Oxley Holdings: Winning with design intent
- En Bloc Calculator, Find Out If Your Condo Will Be The Next en-bloc
- HDB Resale Flats Up For Sale, Affordable Units Available