America’s celebrity cat expert and host of US television series “My Cat From Hell”, Jackson Galaxy, has this advice for Singapore cat owners: do not train your felines to use toilet bowls, and do not feed them dry foods.
- Luistro seeks caution in reportage of food poisoning Philippine Star - 20 hours ago
Education Secretary Armin Luistro urged the public and the media to be careful in spreading reports on food poisoning to avoid causing undue panic, … More »
- Needs of Yolanda survivors being addressed – Palace Philippine Star - 20 hours ago
While Yolanda survivors were generally satisfied with the temporary shelters given to them, Beyani pointed out that basic utilities, such as … More »
- Brother of kidnapped INC minister placed under WPP Philippine Star - 20 hours ago
Anthony Menorca, the brother of an Iglesia ni Cristo (INC) volunteer minister earlier reported kidnapped, was placed under the Witness Protection … More »
- Czech-Phl language translation exchange program launched Philippine Star - 20 hours ago
This is contained in a memorandum of agreement between the Czech embassy and the Komisyon sa Wikang Filipino signed by Ambassador Jaroslav Olsa Jr. … More »
- DOH drops anti-HPV vaccination campaign in schools Philippine Star - 20 hours ago
The Department of Health (DOH) was forced to abandon its vaccination against cervical cancer campaign for Grade 4 students due to the opposition of … More »
- Asean must not overlook regional responsibility, says analyst
Asean member countries must not overlook their responsibility with regards to regional security diplomacy while pursuing their own national interests. A Singapore-based maritime security analyst, Benjamin Ho, said recently. "While national priorities should not be ignored for regional well-being, neither should they become an overriding...
- VEP registration to start on August 15
NUSAJAYA: Vehicle Entry Permit (VEP) registration for Singapore-registered cars entering Johor will begin on August 15, said Deputy Transport Minister Datuk Abdul Aziz Kaprawi.Once registered, and after purchasing a special card, these Singapore vehicles will be allowed into Johor checkpoints for free for a one-month trial period.Aziz said that those who fail to register their vehicles will not be permitted to enter the state via the Causeway in Johor Baru nor the Second Link in Gelang Patah when the VEP takes effect on Sept 1. ...