The Workers’ Party has unveiled its election manifesto, calling for a broad range of reforms in areas such as Singapore’s economy, the wage model and system of government.
GE2015: FULL COVERAGE
- GE2015: Enter the TrollsAlvinology.com - 1 hour 46 minutes ago
- Palace backs De Lima on INC; members gather at EDSA Philippine Star - 19 hours ago
Thousands of Iglesia ni Cristo (INC) members started massing late last night along EDSA in Mandaluyong City as Malacañang said it was supporting … More »
- 8 lawmakers, TESDA chief eyed for Poe senatorial slate Philippine Star - 19 hours ago
At least eight lawmakers and one sitting Cabinet official are among those being considered for the senatorial slate of Sens. Grace Poe and Francis … More »
- Damage due to Ineng tops P2 B; Abra under state of calamity Philippine Star - 19 hours ago
Damage to agriculture and infrastructure due to Typhoon Ineng has reached over P2 billion, the National Disaster Risk Reduction and Management … More »
- Anti-pork petitioners won’t seek inhibition of Noy justices Philippine Star - 19 hours ago
Petitioners calling for the possible impeachment of President Aquino over the Disbursement Acceleration Program (DAP) and Priority Development … More »
- Whistle-blower still believes India can be corruption-free Philippine Star - 19 hours ago
This is what 41-year-old Sanjiv Chaturvedi has faced in the past years for unearthing numerous scandals involving high-ranking officials in India. … More »
- Bersih 4 no go in Singapore, China, Thailand
As protesters gather in Malaysia, Australia and other parts of world to participate in Bersih 4, the rally was a no-go in Singapore, Thailand and China. The Singapore police issued a warning against any gatherings in support of Bersih 4, reminding the public that any assembly without a police permit was illegal and was an offence under the...
- GE2015: SDP's Chee Soon Juan to contest in GE