Other than the vibrant street food culture in Bangkok, cafes, cafes and more cafes are budding out of each corner as well. Just like Singapore, in Bangkok there is no less craze for the cafe brunch experience. Given the amount of space abundance, the variety and types of cafes are even more amazing in Bangkok. […] The post 11 Best Bangkok Cafes For Cafehopping appeared first on SETHLUI.com.
- Iranian, Kazakh films win major award at Busan festival AFP News - 7 hours ago
Two productions which paint vastly different portraits of modern existence have taken home the major award at Asia's most prestigious film festival, … More »
- Louis Tomlinson's family ‘close to pregnant Briana’ Cover Media - 11 hours ago
Louis Tomlinson’s loved ones have apparently been bonding with Briana Jungwirth, who is expecting his baby. … More »
- Banaue Rice Terraces ‘photobomber’ construction on hold Philippine Star - 14 hours ago
The construction of the seven-story parking building near the Banaue Rice Terraces remains on hold even though the National Commission for Culture … More »
- Where is Singapore getting its opposition leaders (Part 3: Beyond PAP)
- Humpback: Singapore Restaurant Bar Review
Nice Oysters. Mean Cocktails. Humpback is a new restaurant endeavor brought to you by the owners of Jigger & Pony and Sugar Hall. Humpback brings patrons fresh Pacific Northwest oysters, artisanal small plates and some mad cocktails, all to the tune of 80’s and 90’s classic rock music. The idea for Humpback was born when owners Indra Kantono and Gan […] The post Humpback: Singapore Restaurant Bar Review appeared first on SETHLUI.com.