The Podium saw its grand opening on Sept 10 (Credit: Keppel Land)
SINGAPORE (EDGEPROP) - The Podium, an office and retail development in Manila, the Philippines, saw its grand opening on Sept 10. The Podium is owned 40:60 by Keppel Philippines Properties, a subsidiary of Keppel Land, and BDO Unibank together with an associate company. BDO Unibank is a member of the SM Group.
In 2002, under Phase One of The Podium, part of the retail mall was opened. In 2007, Phase Two of the retail mall started operations. The Podium West Tower began construction in 2015, and was completed in May 2019. The total net leasable area of The Podium is about 1.51 million sq ft, comprising about 538,200 sq ft of retail space and about 968,750 sq ft of office space.
The Podium has a garden wall spanning about 21,530 sq ft, with over 6,500 plants, making it the largest vertical green wall in the Philippines.
- First Philippine Reits likely to be listed by year-end as government relaxes rules in decade-old law
- Malls turn to experiential retail amid e-commerce competition
- Singapore Property for Sale & Rent, Latest Property News, Advanced Analytics Tools
- Wharf Holdings warns China's stringent property curbs could weigh on future profit
- ArthaLand: Pioneer of green buildings in the Philippines
- Resale unit at Fontana Heights reaps $1.6 mil profit
- Luxury residence at upscale Philippine enclave
- En Bloc Calculator, Find Out If Your Condo Will Be The Next en-bloc
- HDB Resale Flats Up For Sale, Affordable Units Available