The Apple Watch might be the most popular smartwatch out there, but it’s hardly the only game in town. The Fitbit Versa has been insanely popular ever since it was first released, and now there’s a next-generation model set to launch next week! The all-new Fitbit Versa 2 Health & Fitness Smartwatch features things like heart rate monitoring, sleep tracking, waterproofing, and even Amazon Alexa support. It will be released on Sunday, September 15th, but if you preorder it right now on Amazon you’ll get $25 back!
Here’s the scoop from the product page:
More from BGR
- Charge your iPhone while it's in your pocket for $23
- Buy one of these sleek new iPhone 11 or 11 Pro cases and you'll get a pair of Bluetooth earbuds for free!
- These popular true wireless earbuds just dropped to $24, a new all-time low
- Use Amazon Alexa Built-in to get quick news and information, check the weather, set timers and alarms, control your smart home devices and more all through the sound of your voice (third-party app may be required; Amazon Alexa not available in all countries)
- Based on your heart rate, time asleep and restlessness, Sleep Score helps you better understand your sleep quality each night. Also track your time in light, deep and REM sleep stages and get personal insights
- Control your Spotify app, download Pandora stations and add Deezer playlists—plus store and play 300+ songs on your wrist (subscription required; Pandora is US only)
- With a larger display and an always-on option, your information’s always a quick glance away (always-on display requires more frequent charging)
- Track heart rate 24/ 7, steps, distance, calories burned, hourly activity, active minutes and floors climbed
- Works around the clock with 5+ day battery life (varies with use and other factors)
- Get call, text, calendar and smartphone app notifications when your phone is nearby. Plus send quick replies and voice replies on Android only
Here are the terms and conditions for the offers:
- This is a limited time offer.
- Offer only applies to products sold by Amazon.com. Products sold by third-party sellers or other Amazon entities will not qualify for this offer, even if “fulfilled by Amazon.com” or “Prime Eligible”.
- Offer does not apply to digital content.
- Offer good while supplies last.
- Shipping charges and taxes may apply to the full value of discounted and free promotional items.
- Items must be purchased in a single order and shipped at the same speed to a single address.
- Offer limited to one per customer and account.
- Offer may not be combined with other offers.
- You will receive an e-mail from Amazon that indicates the dollar amount of the promotional code. The e-mail will also provide instructions on how to redeem the promotional code.
- Promotional code expires at 11:59 p.m. (PT) October, 30,2019
- Promotional code only applies to Amazon.com
- You will receive an e-mail from Amazon that indicates the dollar amount of the promotional credit and that the dollar amount of the credit has been added to your customer account. The e-mail will also provide instructions on how to redeem the promotional credit.
- Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel the offer at any time.
- Offer is non-transferable and may not be resold.
- Offer discount will be allocated proportionally among all promotional items in your order.
- If any of the products or content related to this offer are returned, your refund will equal the amount you paid for the product or content, subject to applicable refund policies.
- If you violate any of these terms, the offer will be invalid.
- Unless an Amazon Gift Card is the stated benefit of the promotion, promotional codes (including those placed directly in accounts) may not be redeemed for Amazon Gift Cards.
BGR Top Deals:
- The rugged, spill-proof Chromebook everyone loves is somehow only $199 today
- Amazon’s best-selling Wi-Fi extender is back down to $18
Trending Right Now:
- Marvel’s next ‘Avengers’ project is already in the works, but it’s not what you’d expect
- Apple fans will deny it, but the iPhone 11 is missing a feature that’s hugely important
- iPhone 11 Pro/Pro Max, iPhone 11, iPhone XR, and iPhone 8: Everything you need to know about Apple’s 2019 lineup