Condominium prices will keep falling in 2017, according to PropertyGuru’s property market outlook report.
PropertyGuru Group, Asia’s leading online property group, is seeing some signs of green shoots emerging in the private property market, according to its ebook for H1 2017. Highlights include:
- A drop in home prices this year led by the suburbs.
- Government’s decision to release fewer land sites will cut housing supply.
- New private home sales could reach 8,000 units.
- Significant drop in rental prices due to slowdown in the global economy and volatility in the job market.
- Rental activity will be higher in the suburbs, where prices fell the most in 2016. How will this affect landlords?