SINGAPORE (EDGEPROP) - In conjunction with Singles’ Day on Nov 11, Qingjian Realty (South Pacific) Group will be the first developer to offer special prices for a limited number of units.
JadeScape is a redevelopment of the former Shunfu Ville, which Qingjian Realty purchased en bloc for $638 million in May 2016. When completed in January 2023, JadeScape will feature seven blocks of 21 to 23 storeys. The project sits on the sprawling, 99-year leasehold site of 408,927 sq ft, and is located within a short walking distance of the Marymount MRT Station on the Circle Line.
Scale model of JadeScape (Photo: Samuel Isaac Chua/The Edge Singapore)
According to Qingjian, the project will be the first residential development to adopt a “smart estate management system” as well as new smart home devices including facial recognition at the lift lobbies; smart dishwashers with ultrasonic fruit and vegetable cleansing capabilities; and a smart heat recovery system that recycles the heat generated from air-conditioners to heat up water for warm showers.
The design architect of JadeScape is Japanese architect Paul Noritake Tange, chairman of Tange Associates. Recent projects in Singapore designed by the renowned architectural firm include One Raffles Place Tower 2; Orchard Gateway, which features a bridge spanning across Orchard Road; and The Rochester, a mixed-use development at one-north.
The JadeScape sales gallery is located beside Bishan MRT Station and Bishan Bus Interchange Hub (entrance via Bishan Place), and will be open daily from 10am to 7pm.
For price trends, recent transactions, other project info, check out JadeScape project research page
- New launches in prime districts set benchmark prices
- Qingjian Realty launches second phase of JadeScape
- Charming architecture designs in Bishan
- Singapore Property for Sale & Rent, Latest Property News, Advanced Analytics Tools
- Uncover infinite possibilities at Dairy Farm Residences
- ZACD reinvents itself, prepares for launch of The Landmark
- [UPDATE] The Iveria sells 14 units at an average of $2,640 psf
- EL Development sells 12 units at Pullman Residences Newton
- En Bloc Calculator, Find Out If Your Condo Will Be The Next en-bloc
- HDB Resale Flats Up For Sale, Affordable Units Available