The Metropolitan Development Authority (MMDA) announced that they will close several roads in Metro Manila over the weekend to give way to the scheduled repairs to be conducted by the Department of Public Works and Highways (DPWH).
— Official MMDA (@MMDA) August 11, 2017
In a tweet by the MMDA this morning, August 11, the government agency announced that the DPWH re- blocking and road repair projects will last from August 11, Friday 11 P.M. to August 14 Monday 5 A.M.
The affected roads are:
- EDSA near Trinoma, Quezon City (second lane)
- Bonifacio Avenue between Del Monte St. after Binhagan St., Quezon City (second lane)
- C-5 Road near Julia Vargas, Pasig City
- MacArthur Highway near Monumento Circle, Caloocan City
- Mindanao Avenue near Road 20, Quezon City (second lane)
- Manila East Road in front of SM East Ortigas, Pasig City
- Congressional Avenue Extension between Visayas Avenue to Tandang Sora Ave., Quezon City (third lane)
- Quirino Highway between Regalado Avenue North to La Mesa Dam, Quezon City (second lane)
- Luzon Avenue between Commonwealth Ave. to Congressional Ave. Extension, Quezon City (first lane)
To avoid getting bogged down in heavy traffic, the MMDA advises motorists to avoid the aforementioned roads and seek alternative routes.
The post Get Ready for Road Repairs and Re-Blocks Over the Metro This Weekend appeared first on Carmudi Philippines.