Rhythmic gymnast Son Yeon Jae recently revealed her diet secrets.
On the September 25 broadcast of KBS2’s Win Win, Son opened up about her brutal diet experience, as well as the special friendship she has with the London Olympics’ gold medalist, Evgeniya Kanaeva.
Son confessed that she headed to Russia after placing 32nd at the 2010 World Championships. She also added that she had a hard time fitting in with the Russian gymnasts and had to undergo tough diets every day.
Son stated, “The weight of all the gymnasts are posted every morning and evening, and the coach would scold me and say, ‘Did you come here to eat?’”
She added, “After working out, I drank 500 ml of water and had to lose weight by dinner, so I went to the sauna. I went there often to lose weight and became close to Evgeniya Kanaeva.
[[►► To Get Real-Time Updates On Your Favorite Star, Download our STAR NEWS WIDGET HERE!]]
Reporter : Lee, KyungNam (email@example.com)
[Any copying, republication or redistribution of www.enewsworld.com's content other than for personal uses is expressly prohibited without prior permission from enewsWorld. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.]
[Hot News You Should Know]
- Lee Joon Gi Sparks Romance by Gifting Shin Min Ah with Shoes
- Kim Tae Hee’s “Horrifying” New Bed Ads Raises Eyebrows
- ZE:A Kwang Hee Leads ‘To the Beautiful You’ with ‘Gangnam Style’
- Kim Sung Soo to Return to Television with ′My Love, Madame Butterfly
- Forbes Magazine Asks, ‘Is Psy the Next Justin Bieber or The Next Rebecca Black?’