LONDON, UNITED KINGDOMSEPTEMBER 8, 2020SOURCE: AFPTV
1. Wide shot 'RS n.9 Carnaby' store2. Close-up store sign3. Close-up Rolling Stones jacket4. Tilt down from employee to clothes5. Pan right tapes to CDs
6. SOUNDBITE 1 - David Boyne, Managing director of Bravado (male, English, 10 sec): "We’ve been speaking about the idea for a couple of years now. Obviously the band have got a really rich history, but we also wanted to do something that was a nod looking forward to the future as well. So lots of planning, lots of different work about perhaps where the store would be and the relevant location, but we kept coming back to Carnaby Street just because of its really rich history, music and fashion, it just felt it was absolutely the right place."
7. Cutaway: Wide shot employees wearing branded masks in the store
8. Wide shot objects in store
9. SOUNDBITE 2 - David Boyne, Managing director of Bravado (male, English, 21 sec): "It’s been a really interesting six months but I think the point is with Covid, and some of the challenges of physical retail, I actually think flip it 180 degrees, it’s a super positive message, both for Carnaby Street and for The Rolling Stones, that we’re opening up this incredible store at this time. And it’s interesting that I’ve spoken to people in the world of retail, and in fact in Carnaby Street, who think what we’re doing is incredible, and will give a great boost to the retail landscape."
10. Cutaway: Wide shot Rolling Stones T-shirt