DBS/POSB bank customers will be able to apply and receive debit cards on the spot
Drunk and misplaced your wallet in a cab? Well, if you are a DBS/POSB bank customer, you may be in luck. The bank has announced the launch of nine DBS/POSB Video Teller Machines (VTMs) across Singapore – the first of its kind here.
Using the VTMs, you can engage with a human bank teller via live-video streaming and cancel your debit and credit cards. Additionally, you can also get a replacement debit card instantly. The VTMs will be available around the clock, but the customer service officers will only be available from 8.30am to midnight.
To use the DBS/POSB VTMs, customers will need to have valid ID (such as their identity card or passport) or their ATM card for verification, as well as their mobile phone at hand for more complex transactions requiring SMS-OTP.
Here is a list of services that the DBS/POSB VTMs will provide:
- Instant replacement of debit cards
- Instant application and provision of debit cards
- Instant internet banking token replacement card Services
- Request for iBanking Secure Device
- Update Particulars
- Balance Enquiry
- Bill Payment for cashline (with card)
- Pay DBS or POSB credit cards bills
- Additional cheque book requests
- Telephone banking pin (replacement)
- Delete GIRO arrangement
- Change GIRO Payment Limit
- Stop Payment of Cheque for CASA accounts
- Request for Statements
The POSB/DBS VTMs will be available at the following locations:
- POSB Rivervale Plaza
- DBS SUTD
- POSB Bukit Batok West
- POSB Kampong Ubi
- POSB Tampines Hub
- POSB Yishun North
- POSB Toa Payoh North
- POSB Bedok North
- POSB Ang Mo Kio Central
Image Credit: DBS/POSB
Register for your Echelon Asia Summit access pass now! Enjoy +10% off Echelon Asia Summit Startup, Investor and Corporate passes just for being our favourite e27 reader.
The post Singapore DBS/POSB bank launches video teller machines in 9 locations appeared first on e27.