LONDON, ENGLAND, UK (DECEMBER 2, 2019) (REUTERS - ACCESS ALL)
1. LEWIS HAMILTON ON THE RED CARPET AT THE 2019 BRITISH FASHION AWARDS
2. (SOUNDBITE) (English) SIX-TIME FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPION, LEWIS HAMILTON, SAYING:
"I'm literally on, above cloud nine. I literally just came from Abu Dhabi. I won the race yesterday so, I'm feeling like brand new. I mean obviously so grateful to have had such a strong year. And then to make it back for this (2019 British Fashion Awards). You know this is such an important event."
ABU DHABI, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES (DECEMBER 1, 2019) (REUTERS PICTURES - ACCESS ALL) (MUTE)
3. STILL PHOTOGRAPH SHOWING LEWIS HAMILTON WITH THE TROPHY FOR WINNING THE SEASON-ENDING ABHU DHABI GRAND PRIX
AUSTIN, TEXAS, UNITED STATES (NOVEMBER 3, 2019) (RECENT - REUTERS PICTURES - ACCESS ALL) (MUTE)
4. STILL PHOTOGRAPH SHOWING LEWIS HAMILTON HOLDING UP A UNION JACK FLAG AFTER CLAIMING HIS SIXTH WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP HAVING FINISHED SECOND IN THE UNITED STATES GRAND PRIX
5. HAMILTON SPEAKING WITH GUESTS AFTER COMING OFF THE RED CARPET
STORY: Formula One star Lewis Hamilton described his emotions as being "above cloud nine" as he jetted in from Abu Dhabi for the 2019 British Fashion Awards on Monday (December 2).
Fresh off of winning the season-ending Abu Dhabi Grand Prix on Sunday (December 1) to cap off another stellar season which saw the Brit win 11 races en route to a sixth championship title, Hamilton added he felt brand new and was grateful to have experienced such a dominant season.
(Production: Stefan Haskins)