Michael Isikoff and Dan Klaidman examine the latest legal screwups in Washington. Did Michael Cohen just put President Trump in potential legal jeopardy after he confirmed that he paid porn star Stormy Daniels $130,000? Isikoff and Klaidman speak with Larry Noble, former general counsel of the Federal Election Commission, about the legal implications of Cohen’s admission. They also speak with Lanny Davis, author of a new book, “The Unmaking of the President 2016: How FBI Director James Comey Cost Hillary Clinton the Presidency,” about the legal decisions made by Comey during the 2016 election.
Listen to all episodes of Skullduggery here, or wherever you listen to podcasts.
Read more from Yahoo News:
- Ex-FEC chief lawyer: Trump attorney may have made a ‘colossal screwup’ with Stormy Daniels statement
- The deserts of Namibia: Life and photography on nature’s terms
- Parkland students slam Trump for tying shooting to Russia probe: ‘He has already made it about himself’
- Time is running out for Haitian women and girls in U.S. as refugees
- Photos: Gun control rally in Tallahassee; Parkland students meet with lawmakers