For the past year, we’ve told you about the Amazfit Bip Smartwatch by Huami pretty much every time it went on sale. Why? Because this awesome smartwatch works with iPhone and Android, it has a gorgeous screen, it monitors heart rate all day long, it has built-in sleep tracking, and it lasts for up to 30-days on a single charge. That’s a full month! It launched at $100 but has since dropped to $80, and tens of thousands of our readers have bought it on sale for around $70. If you haven’t yet gotten in on the action or if you know someone who might like a smartwatch for the holidays, you’re in luck because this puppy just dropped to a new all-time low… and it’s nuts!
The Amazfit Bip was supposed to go on sale this week for $60.99 for Black Friday, and that would’ve already been the best price we’ve ever seen. Someone messed up and left an on-site $10 coupon live following the price drop though, which means you can snag this awesome smartwatch in any color for just $50.99! This mistake will probably be corrected soon, so take advantage while you still can.
Here are the bullet points from the product page:
- Look as Good as You Feel: With a range of colors and options, the Bip is designed to be worn as an extension of your personal style. Weighing only 1.1oz (32g), and with a bright, transflective always-on 1.28″ display, the Bip can be worn all day.
- Go the Distance: Use the Amazfit Bip for up to 30 days on a single 2.5-hour charge.
- Don’t Miss a Beat: Optical heart rate monitoring and built-in GPS allow you to accurately track in real-time your steps taken, distance traveled, calories burned, and quality of sleep. Special sport modes (running, treadmill, cycling and walking) give you even more detailed insights into your most frequent activities.
- Be in the Know: The perfect companion to keep you organized and productive all day long. Receive one-way notifications for emails, SMS messages, and incoming phone calls (prompting you to take action on your smartphone), as well as alerts for Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn, Snap, Slack, weather forecasts, and other mobile apps
- Satisfaction Guaranteed: Buy with confidence. Amazfit offers a 30-day refund policy, and 12-month new replacement warranty.
BGR Top Deals:
- The $69 device that lets you cook steak perfectly every time is a must-have for every kitchen
- Amazon’s deal on the Roomba 960 is better than iRobot’s official Black Friday sale
Trending Right Now:
- Everything new coming to Netflix this week, and everything leaving (week of Nov. 18)
- If you’re an Amazon Prime member, you may get to see ‘Aquaman’ early
- Samsung’s most exciting phone ever will have a worthy competitor that you won’t be able to buy