Three Government Land Sales (GLS) are at Tan Quee Lan Street, Bernam Street and one-north Gateway
SINGAPORE (EDGEPROP) - Tenders for three Government Land Sales (GLS) sites were awarded by the URA on Sept 12. The tenders for the sites, at Tan Quee Lan Street, Bernam Street and one-north Gateway, closed on Sept 5 and were awarded to the three highest bidders.
The 124,116 sq ft site at Tan Quee Lan Street was awarded to GLL D Pte Ltd, Intrepid Investments and Hong Realty, a joint venture between GuocoLand and subsidiaries of Hong Leong Holdings. They submitted a top bid of $800.2 million, which translated to $1,535 psf per plot ratio (ppr).
The 41,400 sq ft Bernam Street site was awarded to HY Realty, the Chinese developer Hao Yuan Investments. Hao Yuan submitted a top bid of $440.9 million which translates to a land cost of $1,463 psf ppr.
The 62,201 sq ft site at one-north Gateway was awarded to TID Residential. It is a unit of TID Pte Ltd, which is a joint venture between Japanese developer Mitsui Fudosan and Hong Leong Holdings. TID Residential submitted a top bid of $155.7 million, which translates to a land cost of $1,001 psf ppr.
- TID beats eight others with highest bid of $155.7 mil for one-north Gateway site
- Hao Yuan submits highest bid of $441 mil for Bernam Street GLS site
- GuocoLand bids $800.2 mil for site on Tan Quee Lan Street
- Singapore Property for Sale & Rent, Latest Property News, Advanced Analytics Tools
- Redas: Increase in private residential prices not reflective of market conditions
- Tanjong Pagar pilots Business Improvement District programme
- Demand still strong for Leedon Park GCBs
- Watch F1 from your penthouse at The Sail
- En Bloc Calculator, Find Out If Your Condo Will Be The Next en-bloc
- HDB Resale Flats Up For Sale, Affordable Units Available