SINGAPORE (EDGEPROP) - Three commercial shophouses at Stanley Street, Telok Ayer Street and Smith Street respectively are up for sale for $31 million, according to Knight Frank, which is marketing the properties.
151 Telok Ayer Street (Credit: Knight Frank)
The three properties in District 1 can either be purchased individually or as a portfolio.
The shophouse at 151 Telok Ayer Street is a freehold, 2½-storey intermediate shophouse at the junction of Telok Ayer Street and Cross Street. It occupies a site of 1,574 sq ft, and has a built-up area of 3,198 sq ft. If sold individually, the guide price for this shophouse is $11.7 million.
14 Stanley Street (Credit: Knight Frank)
At 14 Stanley Street, the subject property is a 2½-storey intermediate shophouse off Cecil Street. It occupies a site of 1,491 sq ft, and has a built-up area of 3,295 sq ft. The guide price for this shophouse is $11.5 million.
The shophouses at 151 Telok Ayer Street and 14 Stanley Street are within walking distance to Telok Ayer MRT Station on the Downtown Line.
8 Smith Street (Credit: Knight Frank)
Meanwhile, the shophouse at 8 Smith Street is within the Chinatown enclave. It is a two-storey corner shophouse. Its ground floor is currently leased to a restaurant, while the second level is used as an office. The property is to be sold individually at a guide price of $7.8 million.
It is a two-minute walk to the upcoming Maxwell MRT Station on the Thomson-East Coast Line, which is slated for opening next year.
- Singapore Property for Sale & Rent, Latest Property News, Advanced Analytics Tools
- Four-bedroom unit at The Grange for sale at $6.5 mil
- Three-bedroom unit at Harbour View Towers on the market for $1.78 mil
- Freehold three-storey conservation shophouse at East Coast Road for sale at $9.5 mil
- Rents for factories fall 1.4% q-o-q to $1.75 psf per month in 3Q
- En Bloc Calculator, Find Out If Your Condo Will Be The Next en-bloc
- HDB Resale Flats Up For Sale, Affordable Units Available