Treasure at Tampines was launched over the weekend of March 23-24, just a week after the 2,203-unit condo project was previewed. A total of 272 out of the 490 units released in the first phase were sold at an average of $1,280 psf.
“We are heartened by sales to date for Treasure at Tampines, which is exceptionally well located in one of Singapore’s fastest growing regional centres,” says Kuik Sing Beng, executive director of Sim Lian Group, developer of the project. Treasure at Tampines is located at Tampines Avenue 11.
Treasure at Tampines has seen strong sales over the past weekend, and with over 270 units sold, it's the highest this year (Credit: Sim Lian Group)
According to Alvin Tan, PropNex executive director and head of project marketing, it is the best performing project in terms of number of units sold this year. “And it was achieved after only one week’s preview,” he adds.
The sales over the weekend are an affirmation that “projects with good location, great accessibility and competitive pricing will continue to be well-received”, says Sim Lian’s Kuik.
The 272 units sold translates to 55.5% of units launched, and 12.3% of total units in the project. Treasure at Tampines is the largest condo project to date.
“We cannot compare by percentage of sales for mega projects that are 700 to 800 units and especially those above 1,000 units,” says Ismail Gafoor, CEO of PropNex. “To be able to sell more than 200 units post-cooling measures is a very commendable effort. That’s why I think Treasure has done very well selling over 270 units.”
- Singapore Property for Sale & Rent, Latest Property News, Advanced Analytics Tools
- 7,000 thronged Treasure at Tampines sales gallery on first weekend
- Treasure at Tampines: Biggest launch of 2019
- Condos in Tampines are hitting new price highs
- Treasure at Tampines – where exciting facilities abound
- En Bloc Calculator, Find Out If Your Condo Will Be The Next en-bloc
- HDB Resale Flats Up For Sale, Affordable Units Available