Football has been suspended ‘indefinitely’ in England due to the coronavirus pandemic, and while there are hopes to resume the season in June, speculation around potential recruits for the new season remains rife.
We’ll keep you abreast of all the news from our correspondents, and the talking points and rumours from the rest of Europe.
Latest transfer news and rumours…
- Hamann: Werner not a player for Liverpool
- Chelsea in talks with Barca over Coutinho
- De Ligt not leaving Juventus
- Dortmund line up Sancho replacement
- Liverpool set to fight for Diego Carlos
- Man United summer targets revealed
- Aouar to Arsenal, Liverpool or Man City
- Donnarumma boost for Chelsea
- Fifa issue transfer, contract guidelines
- Mbappe boost for Liverpool
- Aubameyang transfer hitch
- Man United begin Milinkovic-Savic talks
- Chelsea, Barca want Lautaro Martinez
Can't see the Transfer news LIVE blog? Click here to access our desktop page.
When does the 2020 summer transfer window open?
The summer window opens in England at the end of the season - currently May 18, but that will almost certainly not be when it finishes due to Covid-19 delays.
Players can be officially registered with their new clubs when the Fifa international window opens on July 1.
From January 1 onwards, Premier League players with six months left on their contract have been able to negotiate and agree pre-contract deals with foreign clubs.