Stock markets are struggling to continue their all-time highs, as investors prepare for more earnings reports. Meanwhile, President Trump is in Seoul to encourage North Korea to come to the negotiation table before heading to China. Yahoo Finance’s Alexis Christoforous, Editor-in-Chief Andy Serwer, Jared Blikre and Seana Smith discuss the big stories of the day.
- Texas gunman had history of violence
- Trump asks North Korea to help create peace deal
- Trump to visit China Wednesday
- Crude oil soars to two-year high, above $57/bbl.
- Snap earnings after the bell
- Bitcoin’s meteoric rise
- Apple uses Channel Island of Jersey to avoid billions in taxes
- Google and Salesforce form cloud partnership
- Weight Watchers flexes its muscles on Q3 EPS & revenue beat
- Red Robin plunges on Q3 profit miss, fast food regains popularity
- Microsoft debuts Xbox One X, competes with Switch & PlayStation
- Disney held talks with 21st Century Fox to buy assets
- Weinstein hired spies to investigate accusers, journalists: New Yorker
- Starbucks to open first US location of Italy’s Princi Bakery in Seattle
What excites you most about a possible deal between Disney and 21st Century Fox?
-Larger Disney library
-Better live coverage on Fox
-Expanded Marvel Universe