Dash cams definitely fall into the “no-brainer” category. In fact, we’d go as far as to say you’re crazy if you don’t have one. A dash cam can mean the difference between proving you weren’t at fault in an accident, and having to shell out thousands in additional insurance premiums if the other driver lies and refuses to take responsibility. And today, it’ll only cost you $45 or $51 protect yourself. Two of the best dash camera models on Amazon are discounted in Amazon’s one-day sale, including the Roav by Anker Dash Cam C2 and the Roav by Anker Dash Cam C1. They’re both fantastic dash cams, so definitely get in on the action.
Roav by Anker Dash Cam C2
- TOTAL NIGHT-VISION: NightHawk technology and WDR (Wide Dynamic Range) video system deliver completely balanced images and footage. Clearly capture license plates—day or night.
- RICH, CLEAR VIDEO: Advanced Sony Exmor IMX323 sensor and Ambarella A12 chipset combine to capture every drive in brilliant, 1080p detail.
- SEE THE WHOLE ROAD: Equipped with an f2.0 wide-angle aperture lens, comprised of 5 lens elements, to capture 4 lanes of traffic and record more than just the car in front.
- EXTREME TEMPERATURE RESISTANCE: Designed with a steel frame to disperse heat away from internal circuits. When plugged in: Operates in -4℉-158℉. Using battery power (for the parking monitor): Operates in 32℉-158℉. SEAMLESS SET-UP: 2 installation methods—a suction cup and a 3M adhesive sticker—allow you to perfectly position DashCam on any windshield.
- WHAT YOU GET: Roav DashCam C2, Trim Removal Tool, 2-Port USB Car Charger, Suction and 3M Sticker Mounts, User Manual, Happy Card, our 12-month product replacement warranty and friendly customer service.Note: Operation requires a microSD card (not included). A Samsung Class 10 32GB SD card or better is strongly recommended. Lower performance SD cards may cause DashCam to malfunction and constantly restart.
Roav by Anker Dash Cam C1
- CRYSTAL-CLEAR RECORDINGS: Advanced Sony Exmor sensor, wide-angle lense, and Nighthawk Vision technology capture 4 lanes of traffic in Full HD 1080P — even at night.
- INSTANT VIDEO ACCESS: Use the ROAV app to download, manage, and view DashCam’s recordings directly on your mobile devices. The Roav App is compatible with Android 5.0 and up and iOS 9.0 and up.
- MOTION-ACTIVATED: Gravity sensor activates the camera if your car is bumped or moved to automatically record hit-and-runs. Notes: A Class 10, 32GB micro SD / TF card is required as lower-class cards may damage the product. A 64GB or 128GB card should be formatted in the dashcam before using. Regularly formatting the card is recommended.
- EXTREME TEMPERATURE RESISTANCE: When plugged in: Operates in 19℉-149℉. Using battery power (for the parking monitor): Operates in 32℉-149℉ —just stick it in your car and forget it.[Upgraded]: Increased high temperature protection measures for the battery. Improved 3M base buckle to make the bracket firmer and keep DashCam from falling off.
- WHAT YOU GET: Roav Dash Cam C1, Anker Dual-Port Car Charger, Micro USB cable, Trim Removal Tool, User Manual, Happy Card, our 12-month product replacement warranty and friendly customer service. Note: 1. The lithium battery may expand when exposed to high temperatures for a prolonged period of time. This is normal behavior and there is no safety risk.
BGR Top Deals:
- Surprise! Amazon’s two best devices ever were both just discounted at the same time
- Amazon has a $30 spy pen that covertly records 1080p video
Trending Right Now:
- It looks like MoviePass just ruined its unlimited subscription service
- I have little hope that the Pixel 3 will be anything but an iPhone X clone
- Over 200 million eggs recalled over Salmonella fear – here are all the brands to avoid