Watch: Fire-breathing stunt goes horribly wrong in UP’s Hapur, several injured

Hapur (UP), Sept 01(ANI): Over seven persons including children sustained burn injuries when a fire-breathing stunt put up by a youth went wrong. Incident happened on August 31 during Janamashami celebrations. The stunt performer and another person were arrested and booked under relevant sections.

Our goal is to create a safe and engaging place for users to connect over interests and passions. In order to improve our community experience, we are temporarily suspending article commenting