Bulandshahr (UP), Sept 02 (ANI): A 35-year-old sustained injuries after he received an electric shock while walking on a waterlogged street in Bulandshahr of Uttar Pradesh. The incident took place at Gulaothi area on September 1. The man was taken to the hospital for immediate medical treatment. His condition is stable.
Our goal is to create a safe and engaging place for users to connect over interests and passions. In order to improve our community experience, we are temporarily suspending article commenting