Here are some of the most interesting articles that have appeared on the Motley Fool Singapore’s website this week.
My Foolish colleague, Jeremy Chia, investigates why some companies can show losses on their income statements but still bring in the cash.
In his article, he looks at three ways in which such a “phenomenon” can occur. Can you think of other ways?
2. Differences Between Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) and Stocks
Have you wondered what the pros and cons of investing in REITs versus investing in stocks are? Wonder no more as Jeremy Chia explores the ins and outs of the two investment vehicles.
a) For REITs – click here
b) For stocks – click here
3. A Primer on Data Centres
Using Keppel DC REIT (SGX: ABJU) as an example, Chin Hui Leong gives us a quick tour of what data centres are and why are they required. I am sure you will learn a thing or two just like I have, so do check out his articles below:
a) Keppel DC REIT: What Are Data Centres Anyway? – head here
b) Keppel DC REIT: What is a Data Centre, Again? – head here
c) Keppel DC REIT: Why Are Data Centres Needed Anyway? – head here
- Singapore’s Top 5 Dividend-Paying Blue-Chip Stocks
- This Famous Stock is Undervalued by the Singapore Market Currently
- Singapore Technologies Engineering Ltd’s Stock Price Is Near A 52-Week Low: Does The Company Have A Quality Business?
- The Singapore Stock Market Today: No Signboard Holdings Ltd and Cromwell European REIT Go Public
- 3 Reasons Most People Lose Money in the Stock Market
- Is M1 Ltd A Bargain Right Now?
The information provided is for general information purposes only and is not intended to be personalised investment or financial advice. Motley Fool Singapore contributor Sudhan P doesn't own shares in any companies mentioned.