Despite being embroiled in suspicions that had been flying around for months, Wheesung kept his cool and was freed from all charges on the issue of propofol abuse.
His attorney Son Su Ho, from Giant Law Firm, told enews on July 11, "Army prosecution acquitted all charges on the Wheesung case."
Wheesung was initially questioned for allegedly abusing the drug propofol in dermatologists′ and psychiatrists′ around Seoul from 2011.
On the charges, a representative for Wheesung had said, "We testified that he did not receive injections of the psychotropic drug illegally. Even the doctor who is in trial for administering illegal doses of propofol testified that Wheesung did not use the drug illegally."
Attorney Son Su Ho finished, "The incident came to a close with a just conclusion. It concluded with good news."
Wheesung is currently serving as a trainer at the army training center in Nonsan. He was questioned by army prosecution in late April and early May.
Reporter : Lee, JinHo (email@example.com)
[Any copying, republication or redistribution of www.enewsworld.com's content other than for personal uses is expressly prohibited without prior permission from enewsWorld. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.]
[Hot News You Should Know]
- [Video] Big Bang’s Daesung Sends a Sad but Sweet Confession in ‘I Love You’ MV
- [Ratings: Wed, 07.10.13] ‘I Hear Your Voice’ Hops Over 20 Percent
- [Video] Infinite Takes Fans onto the Set of ‘Destiny’ MV
- Trainers Say Kwon Sang Woo Has the Best Abs
- Lee Byung Hun and Jun Ji Hyun Chosen by ′PiFan′ as Actors of the Year