Woman found 'on fire' at McDonald's restaurant

A woman has been taken to hospital after she was found on fire in the toilets of a McDonald's restaurant.

West Yorkshire Police said they were called to the fast food outlet on Ingleby Road in Bradford at 15:15 BST on Monday after a "concern for safety".

The fire was extinguished but she had suffered "significant" injuries.

A force spokesman added: "The investigation is ongoing but there is not believed to be any third party involvement".

Related internet links