Woman sustained burn injuries in fire at Janseva Poli bhaji Center in Thane

Thane (Maharashtra), Oct 08 (ANI): A woman sustained burn injuries after a fire broke out at Janseva Poli bhaji Center in Thane, Maharashtra on October 08. She has been admitted to nearby hospital. Reason behind the fire is yet to be ascertained.

Our goal is to create a safe and engaging place for users to connect over interests and passions. In order to improve our community experience, we are temporarily suspending article commenting