The "Global Automotive Fuel Tank Market by Vehicle Type (Passenger Cars, Two-Wheelers and Commercial Vehicles), by Capacity (&lessThan;15L, 15L-45L, 45L-75L & >70L), by Company and by Geography, Forecast & Opportunities, 2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Automotive Fuel Tank Market is anticipated to witness an extensive growth during the forecast period backed on the factors such as increasing vehicle production and government regulations for reducing vehicle weight. The manufacturers are obligated by government regulations in regions like Europe and North America to come up with innovative designs of vehicles to improve the fuel efficiency and lower fuel consumption, which is driving the automotive fuel tank market until 2025.
In terms of regional analysis, the market can be segregated into APAC, North America, South America, Europe and MEA. APAC region is the largest market of automotive fuel tanks globally as the region is the largest vehicle producer in the world and this trend is expected to continue during the forecast period as well.
Some of the major players operating in the Global Automotive Fuel Tank Market are Continental, TI Automotive, Magna international, Yachiyo Industry, FTS Co., Ltd., SMA Serbatoi S.P.A., Unipres Corporation, The Plastic Omnium Group, Martinrea International Inc., YAPP Automotive Parts Co., Ltd etc. Major companies are developing advanced technologies and launching new products in order to stay competitive in the market. Other competitive strategies include mergers & acquisitions and new product developments.
Objective of the Study:
- To assess the demand-supply scenario of Automotive Fuel Tank which covers production, demand and supply of Automotive Fuel Tank globally.
- To analyze and forecast the market size of the Global Automotive Fuel Tank Market in terms of value as well as volume.
- To classify and forecast market based on vehicle type, capacity and regional distribution.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the Global Automotive Fuel Tank Market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in the Global Automotive Fuel Tank Market.
- To conduct the pricing analysis for Automotive Fuel Tanks.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players involved in the manufacturing of the Global Automotive Fuel Tanks.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Impact of COVID-19 on Global Automotive Fuel Tank Market
4. Executive Summary
5. Global Automotive Fuel Tank Market Production Overview
6. Global Automotive Fuel Tank Market Outlook
6.1. Market Size & Forecast
6.1.1. By Value & Volume
6.2. Market Share & Forecast
6.2.1. By Vehicle Type (Passenger Cars, Two-Wheelers and Commercial Vehicle)
6.2.2. By Capacity (&lessThan; 15L, 15L-45L, 45L-75L & >70L)
6.2.3. By Company
6.2.4. By Region
6.3. Market Attractiveness Index
7. Asia-Pacific Automotive Fuel Tank Market Outlook
8. Europe Countries Automotive Fuel Tank Market Outlook
9. North America Automotive Fuel Tank Market Outlook
10. South America Automotive Fuel Tank Market Outlook
11. Africa Automotive Fuel Tank Market Outlook
12. Market Dynamics
13. Market Trends & Developments
14. Pricing Analysis
15. Competitive Landscape
15.1. TI Automotive
15.2. Magna international
15.3. Yachiyo Industry
15.4. FTS Co
15.5. SMA Serbatoi S.P.A
15.6. Unipres Corporation
15.7. The Plastic Omnium Group
15.8. Martinrea International Inc
15.9. YAPP Automotive Parts Co
16. Strategic Recommendations
17. About the Author & Disclaimer
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/dpq3gf
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900