Black Friday is the official start of the holiday shopping season, and due to the pandemic, it's fair to say that you can expect it to feel a bit different this year. But don't let that deter you from finding the perfect gift for everyone on your shopping list. That's right — Black Friday is far from canceled. All you have to do to ensure that you have a good experience is plan ahead and shop as early as possible, especially since some retailers, including Target, will be closed on Black Friday.
That's why we're giving you a head start by breaking down the best Black Friday furniture deals for 2020 that you should keep on your radar right now based on the discounts that were offered in 2019. Must-have home products like beds, sheets, sofas, chairs, and much more will be on sale at retailers like Amazon, Wayfair, Home Depot, Target, Brooklinen, Pottery Barn, and Serena & Lily, among others. Here's what we know so far:
Our favorite pre-Black Friday furniture deals:
- Save 37% off a comforter and sham set at Nordstrom
- Save 57% off an armless loveseat at Wayfair
- Save 20% off a flatware caddy at Pottery Barn
- Save 43% off a cotton throw at Serena & Lily
- Last year, the brand took 20% off all bedding essentials sitewide.
- Last year, shoppers received 20% off bedding purchases.
- For a limited time, you can save up to $200 on your mattress purchase.
- Now for a limited time, you can save up to $200 on a mattress and other bed essentials.
- Shop select home items at up to 70% off.
- Save up to 40% now on select bedding essentials.
- Shop select furniture, bedding, and decor at up to 70% off.
- Take up to 50% off select home items.
- Take up to 40% off select home decor items now.
- Select furniture and home decor items are up to 50% off now.
- Take up to 30% off home decor items and furniture.
You Might Also Like