As you may have heard by now, Australia has announced on Wednesday its elaborate list of gifts to Singapore as we celebrate our 50th anniversary this year.
- Founding members of AIIB finalise Articles of Agreement
Singapore, May 22 (IANS) The founding members of the Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB) finalised the Articles of Agreement (AoA) after a three-day meeting in Singapore, according to a statement released by China's finance ministry on Friday. The 5th Chief Negotiators' Meeting on establishing the AIIB was held from Wednesday to Friday, Xinhua news agency reported.
- China-backed infrastructure bank operational by end-2015: statement
The China-led Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB) will be operational by the end of this year, prospective founding members said Friday after a three-day meeting in Singapore to discuss policies. The chief negotiators' meeting involving the AIIB's 57 prospective members "concluded discussions and finalised the articles of agreement for the AIIB," said a statement by the bank's interim multilateral secretariat. The articles of agreement are expected to be "ready for signing by the end of June and the AIIB would be operational by the end of this year," the statement said.
Today on Yahoo
Latest Sports Blog Posts
- Looking ahead to Game 2: Atlanta vs. Cleveland
- Warriors escape Rockets with final defensive stand, narrowly go up 2-0
- Ricky Hatton: Mayweather-Pacquiao so bad it'll put people off boxing for life
- Andrea Pirlo tweeted picture of himself in underwear and the internet loved it
- Leicester's Danny Simpson faces jail for throttling ex-girlfriend