f(x)’s new mini album Electric Shock is giving a jolt to the Electronic Album charts of the U.S. and Canada.
Upon the release of Electric Shock on iTunes, f(x)’s latest mini album immediately shot up the charts and reached first on the Electronic Album iTunes charts for both the U.S. and Canada.
In Korea, the title song Electric Shock has enjoyed massive popularity since its June 10 release and made a clean sweep of the real time online charts of Melon, Mnet, Naver Music and other music portal sites to make a clean all-kill.
f(x) will hold its comeback stage on Mnet’s M Countdown on June 14.
Photo credit: SM Entertainment
Reporter : Stewart Ho (email@example.com)
[Any copying, republication or redistribution of www.enewsworld.com's content other than for personal uses is expressly prohibited without prior permission from enewsWorld. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.]
- Yeon Jeong Hun Reveals He and Han Ga In Plan to Have a Baby Next Year
- Kwon Sang Woo and Soo Ae Cast as Leads in Upcoming Drama
- Kim Bum Looks Picture Perfect in BTS Photos of ‘Men’s Uno’
- Lee Min Ho Voted #1 Hallyu Star in Japanese Entertainment Magazine
- Baek Sung Hyun’s Dimwitted Crush on Suzy Begins on ‘Big’