The penthouse will enjoy panoramic views of the surrounding greenery and the city (Photo: Peak Opal)
SINGAPORE (EDGEPROP) - A 5,425 sq ft simplex penthouse at new condominium project 15 Holland Hill was sold for $15 million ($2,765 psf) on June 22. Prior to this, another penthouse at 15 Holland Hill, which is 5,134 sq ft in size, was sold for $13.8 million ($2,692 psf) in April. The simplex penthouse on the 12th floor is the largest of three in the 59-unit, luxury condo. It has five bedrooms, five bathrooms, large living and dining areas, as well as a balcony with a pond. Additionally, it will be served by a dedicated carpark lot and private lift lobby. The unit will enjoy panoramic views of the surrounding greenery and the city.
The sale of the penthouse was brokered by ERA Realty Network. According to ERA’s COO Doris Ong, the buyer was attracted to the spacious layout and private lift access, as well as the exclusivity of the development.
The freehold 15 Holland Hill is expected to receive TOP in December 2022. It consists of three 12-storey blocks. The smallest two-bedroom plus study units there start from 1,292 sq ft, three-bedroom units start from 1,798 sq ft, and four-bedroom units start from 2,303 sq ft. Three Garden Maisonettes on the ground floor range between 4,542 sq ft and 5,221 sq ft, and the three penthouses are between 4,973 sq ft and 5,425 sq ft.
More than two thirds of the land area will be dedicated to greenery at 15 Holland Hill (Photo: Peak Opal)
Apart from the two penthouses that were sold, a 2,497 sq ft, four-bedder at 15 Holland Hill was also sold, for $7.65 million ($3,063 psf) on June 8.
Developed by Kheng Leong, the private property arm of the Wee family of billionaire banker Wee Cho Yaw of United Overseas Bank, 15 Holland Hill is built on the site of the former Olina Lodge. Kheng Leong had purchased the project en bloc for $230.9 million in April 2018.
More than two-thirds of the 84,000 sq ft, freehold site at 15 Holland Hill will be dedicated to greenery, with landscaping done by international firm Ramboll Studio Dreiseitl, which Kheng Leong also engaged for the landscaping of Meyerhouse, its luxury 56-unit development on Meyer Road. Meyerhouse is developed jointly by Kheng Leong and UOL Group. The design architect for 15 Holland Hill is P&T Group.
15 Holland Hill is a short drive from the F&B outlets and amenities at Holland Village, Chip Bee Gardens and Dempsey Hill. It is also a 10-minute drive to Orchard Road, the CBD and one-north.
- [Updated] Record price for three-bedroom unit at The Sea View
- [UPDATE] GCB at Windsor Park sold for $21.25 mil
- Freehold strata terraced house at Este Villa going for $2.35 mil
- Singapore Property for Sale & Rent, Latest Property News, Advanced Analytics Tools
- Wenul to launch Mooi Residences at an average of $2,600 psf
- UOL’s next-gen condos designed with post-Covid lifestyle in mind
- Private new home sales double in June on pent-up demand
- Father-child agent pairs who bridge the generation gap
- En Bloc Calculator, Find Out If Your Condo Will Be The Next en-bloc
- HDB Resale Flats Up For Sale, Affordable Units Available